White Moon Brooch
White Moon Brooch
“White Moon" Collection by Dansran
• Base metal – brass
• Plating – yellow or white or rose gold
• Length: 4.2cm
• Width: 2.5cm
• Presented in a gift box and a bag
Benefits of plated brass jewellery:
• Brass is a strong and durable metal, suitable for a day-to-day wear.
• Nickel free
Dansran Jewellery is designed to be durable, however all plated jewellery will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
Follow our tips to get in the habit of how to love and protect your jewellery for longer keep:
- Ensure to put on your jewellery at last and taken off first when dressing to prevent catching in clothing;
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when applying hairspray, perfume, soap, body lotions or moisturizers as some chemicals may corrode and discolour jewellery;
- Remove jewellery when showering or bathing or exercising. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Avoid hitting surfaces or furniture such as tables and chairs as it could cause scratches, chips and other damage;
- Never expose jewellery to chemicals such as bleach, chlorine, polish, cleaning fluids or harsh materials.
Storing your Jewellery
- Keep your jewellery in a special or a separate box to avoid scratching.
Cleaning your Jewellery
Using a soft, lint free cloth is an effective way to keep silver, yellow and rose gold jewellery looking shiny and lustrous. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
Proper care will allow your jewellery to stay with you for a long time as if it were new.
Note that over time, all plated product’s plating wears off naturally.